Ibex 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
On hot muggy nights and during shoulder season rains, the Alps Mountaineering Ibex 3 Tent has your back. Constructed with full mesh walls, the Ibex allows optimal air flow to keep you comfortable when it's warm out. If clouds roll in, the polyester fly with a 1500mm coating repels moisture to keep you dry. Additionally, this fly buckles to the tent for a more secure attachment. Your gear easily stows in the dual vestibules to keep you and your things protected from the weather.
Aside from weather protection, the Ibex is lightweight, easy to set up, and comfortable to be in. Its 2-pole design is not only lightweight to comfortably carry in your backpacking pack, but also allows you to comfortably sit up in the tent without feeling cramped. These poles are clipped into the pole clips with ease for a quick set up at camp and the 3000mm coating on the tent floor prevents ground moisture from seeping through so you can sleep comfortably through spring, summer, and fall.
- Lightweight tent with great air flow for 3-season camping
- Full mesh walls allow optimal ventilation on warm, muggy nights
- 2-pole design allows you to comfortably sit without feeling cramped
- Pole clips easily snap over tent poles for a quick set-up
- Rain fly buckles to the tent for a more secure attachment
- Dual doors make it easier to get in and out of the tent
- Dual vestibules provide plenty of room for gear storage
- Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft help to keep you organized