The ALPS Mountaineering Tri-Pod Stool provides a comfortable place to sit and packs up small for on-the-go convenience. This simple yet useful design features powder-coated steel legs and a rugged 600D polyester seat. The Tri-Pod also has a reinforcing extra center support system that helps hold up to 250 pounds. Toss it in the bag or just use the attached carry strap and head for your favorite campsite.
- Easy-bring-along stool for camping trips when space is limited
- Durable construction and steel legs withstand rigors of camping
- Stool compacts into a carry bag for easy transport to campsite
- Carry strap attached to stool in case you don't bring the bag
- Simple yet durable design accommodates up to 250lb of weight
- Q & A
Better than squatting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm surpised these are on sale because of how awesome it is.
What can be said about something you just put your butt on? Well its compact, easy to set up and comfortable!
It stowes away perfectly in my rig for either a road side snack or putting my bike shoes on. Yet its comfortable enough to sit in around the fire for a few hours.
Light weight, packable , perfect
Lightweight packable perfect