Ignite the night.
Handy for backpacking trips, nighttime hikes, and emergency scenarios, the ALPS Mountaineering Spark 130 Flashlight packs an impressive 130-lumens into a compact design. The rugged aluminum body withstands accidental drops on the trail, as well as jarring vibrations when it's stuffed in your car's glove box. IPX-4 water-resistance means it'll stand up to passing showers and splashes without compromising performance.
The ultra-bright Cree LED maximizes light penetration when you're wandering through the woods at night and summoning the attention of passing motorists after breaking down in the middle of nowhere. It runs on a single AA battery, lasting up to three hours on high and seven hours on its lowest settings.
- Impressively bright for its compact size
- Cree LED projects 130-lumens of light (high setting)
- Four different modes: high, low, SOS, strobe
- Runs on a single AA battery (battery included)
- Battery lasts seven hours on its lowest setting
- IPX-4 water-resistance against rain and splashes
- Lanyard loop for easier carrying
- Q & A
A Very Good Flashlight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this flashlight before going on a cross-country road trip and camping excursion. It is compact, light, and has all the essentials. It provided stronger light when a headlamp couldn't cut it.
I only used the high and low setting as needed, but really like that the SOS and strobe option are available in case of emergency. Can't go wrong with this flashlight as a gear essential.