- Detail Images
Misty mountain marvelous.
Headed towards your favorite forested camping spot, when the mists roll in you'll be glad you packed the ALPS Engineering Mystic Lake 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag. This warm bed-away-from-bed features a mummy shape and double-layer offset construction, helping you stay warm in the early spring and late fall chill, while the synthetic insulation that doesn't loose its loft when it encounters that fog headed your way. The bag is light enough for packing on extended foot-powered treks, but at an affordable price that leaves you enough to spend on some tasty camping meals. An insulated draft collar and zipper baffle offer snuggle-worthy warmth when you cinch down the hood, blocking out any sneaky drafts that have slipped into your tent.
- Lightweight synthetic bag for three-season camping
- Insulation still offers warmth even when wet
- Two-layer offset construction helps seal in the heat
- Draft collar and zipper baffle add snuggle-worthy comfort
- Included stuff sack simplifies the backpacking process