A classic camping tent at a value.
With everything you need and nothing you don't, the ALPS Mountaineering Targhee 3-Person 3-Season Tent delivers a durable design that makes the most of its space on weekend getaways, all without emptying your wallet. The floor is crafted from 85D 185T poly taffeta with a 1500mm coating to withstand tough abuse at the site and keep precipitation at bay, and the 75D 185T polyester fly resists UV damage on sunny days, stays taut when the wind starts blowing, and deflects rain to keep your slumber dry and cozy. And both the fly and floor are factory-sealed for even more weather protection.
Two doors make for an uncluttered, flowing design that adds both ventilation and entrance and exit options, and the attached zippered windows further boost breathability by letting the cool breeze in on hot days—but not pesky insects. Shock-corded fiberglass poles snap into place easily to provide you with a durable, sturdy support system, and the mesh storage pockets and integrated gear loft help you make the most of your space by storing your flashlight, lighter, maps, and layers close by.
- Top-tier tent for weekend fun that doesn't break the bank
- Poly taffeta floor and fly offer weather-and abrasion-resistance
- Two door design opens up the spacing and makes for easy in and out
- Two zippered windows adds breathability
- Gear loft and side mesh storage pockets hold all of your essentials
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles ensure a durable construction