Happy Hour Chair
When you doze off next to the campfire, feel free to blame the Alps Mountaineering Happy Hour Chair. This sturdy butt-recovery device folds down into a compact and travel-friendly size, but that doesn't mean that Alps compromised on comfort. Stash a cold one in the cup holder and kick back after a day of adventure.
- Sturdy chair for kicking it at the car or around the fire
- Powder coated steel frame is durable and reliable
- Reasonable folded size lets you take this chair on short walks
- Included cup holder keeps your beverage of choice nearby
Too Deep and Too Tall
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Loved the fabric and the quality of construction but the chair was too deep and too tall for my short partner (5 1'). Returned.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This chair is on the heavier side, but it's perfect for car camping and lounging at the park. Great support and extremely comfortable to sit in. Only down side is the cup holder is a little flimsy so it only works for smaller cups or cans. Overall, love this chair!