Stabilization for rugged treks.
Stabilize and support yourself on rocky stretches of trail and steep inclines with the ALPS Mountaineering Explorer Trekking Pole. This classic trekking pole is crafted from 7075 aluminum for lightweight carrying and high-strength properties. The Tungsten Carbide tip aggressively digs into trail surfaces, while the large basket promotes balance across uneven ground. Its anti-shock system dissipates vibration on trails strewn with roots and loose rocks. It fits a large variety of users by extending from 26.75 to 53-inches. Includes one pole.
- Stabilization and support for rugged hikes
- 7075 aluminum for a lightweight feel and durability
- Adjustable design extends from 26.75 to 53-inches
- Anti-shock system absorbs fatiguing vibration
- Tungsten carbide tip digs into trail surfaces
- Large basket lends balance on the trail
- EVA foam handle with adjustable wrist strap
- Includes one pole