Elevation Air Pad
The Alps Mountaineering Elevation Air Pad excels when your compact sleeping pad just isn't cutting it. Its ripstop shell is lightweight yet durable for the mountain life, and a built-in pump gives your lungs a break. Two brass valves make deflation a breeze, the stuff sack makes it easy to carry, and the included repair kit means you'll be prepared when your four legged trail partner decides that your bed is a passable chew toy.
- Light, packable sleeping pad built for backpacking
- Ripstop shell with horiztonal baffling for solid support
- Two brass valves ensures reliable inflation and deflation
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Item #ALM001C
- 40D ripstop nylon
- [regular] 20 x 72 x 3.5 in, [long] 24 x 77 x 3.5 in
- yes, integrated
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- 4.5 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 1lb 4oz, [long] 1lbs 9oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov