Just call it your adventure pack
Alps Mountaineering built the Edge 24 Backpack as a multidisciplinary climbing pack. The foam construction on the shoulder straps and back paneling provides comfort while the ventilated suspension system keeps your shoulders and back from overheating. The pack features a full-length, double zipper entry that allows for easy access and, and it converts the pack into a rope bag so your rope stays clean and easy to move across the sandy, dirty crag.
A removable waist belt also comes with gear loops for clipping extra gear so your harness isn’t getting weighed down and bulked up. The included daisy chain system with movable gear straps adds extra versatility, allowing you to clip even more gear to the outside of the pack when you just don’t have any room to store it inside the pack.
- A climbing pack to haul your gear to the crag or the gym
- Ventilated foam suspension for support and comfort on the approach
- Full-length front zipper turns pack into a rope bag
- Double zipper entry provides easy access for getting into the pack
- Removable waist belt with gear loops holds additional equipment