- Detail Images
Your kind of tropical vacation.
Some prefer sunning outside a beach hotel on vacations, but you, on the other hand, would rather spend your time seeking shade in the alpine before and after climbs, and the Alps Mountaineering Baja 40 Backpack is your hotel in a way. This pack sits on the bigger side of Alps Mountaineering's massive collection of technical daypacks, making it perfect for the longest day trips you can muster. Alps Mountaineering hooked it up with a comfy, lightweight, well-ventilated, and supportive suspension system, and various features, like the rain cover, hydration compatibility, and various pockets, add more convenience than free breakfast at five-star hotels.
- Technical daypack designed for hauling climbing and alpine gear
- Suspended mesh back panel with 3D mesh for a comfy trek
- Zippered top access with additional zippered lid pocket
- Internal sleeve and port for hydration reservoir and tube
- Integrated rain cover and trekking pole loops
- Pockets for water bottles, valuables, and on-the-trail necessities