Printed plaid and waxed to perfection.
The Alps & Meters Men's Classic Shell Jacket looks like a traditional alpine shell that skiers used to wear back when planks were wooden, but that doesn't mean that this is your grandpa's jacket. It might be styled for après affairs like commuting from lodges to pubs, but this alpine shell actually can tackle the ski resort. It's a waxed canvas shell lined in the same membrane that most modern ski shells have, and you can always re-wax the shell for long-lasting protection from winter's snow and three-season rain. A subtle powder skirt prevents snow from seeping through, but it won't distract you from enjoying days off the resort.
- Traditional alpine shell styled for après pursuits
- 10k/10k membrane assures protection while skiing
- Waxed canvas shell with full-grain leather details
- Tailored sleeves and dropped tail for enhanced coverage and mobility
- Internal ribbed waist line helps keep snow out if you ever fall