Turn difficult trails into a walk in the park.
Handle white-knuckle descents and treacherous rock gardens like a boss in the Alpinestars Men's Drop Pro Mountain Bike Short. Crafted from a lightweight, advanced poly fabric, this durable short resists precipitation and wicks sweat away from your skin for dry comfort, while the highly abrasion-resistant side panels bolster durability where you're more likely to take a fall. Stretch material on the crotch and back yoke, along with strategically-positioned spandex, ensure you ride from start to finish in unrestricted comfort, and the hook-and-loop straps at the waist allow you to secure just the right fit every time.
- Durable, performance-driven biking short for harder trails
- Lightweight poly fabric wicks moisture and is water-resistant
- Side panels add abrasion-resistance where you need it
- Regular fit keeps your range of motion open
- Stretchy crotch and back yoke enhances overall mobility
- Front air vents promote breathability
- Multiple pockets are zippered for secure storage
- Q & A
I love AS combos :)
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 38 (XL)
Used to dress with whatever was available...but my wife introduced me in the art of "combining clothes"...I have an AS drop 2 combo and now drop pro and they are great. Nice materials and fitting for a 191cm tall, 97kg guy. (6'3" 215 lbs). In particular this short is a little bit tighter than the drop 2, but still a great short.