This is backcountry.
Sometimes you wish the track was already set and ready for you to speed across the backcountry on your Nordic skis, but that isn't what the backcountry is all about, so tie up the Alpina Women's Montana Eve Touring Boot and set that track like it was your job. This comfortable touring boot keeps your foot prime for stomping freshies for miles, and the moderately stiff flex assures the support you need for long days.
- Comfortable Nordic ski boot for backcountry touring
- Moderately stiff flex assures all-day support
- Wide women-specific last ensures long-lasting comfort
- Rugged synthetic leather upper with protective toe overlay
- Thinsulate insulation adds winter-worthy warmth
- Anatomic footbed improves stability over rugged terrain
- BC III sole with NNN binding compatibility
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my second season in these boots and I couldn't be happier. Good stiffness and support, and they're pretty darn good to climb in if you're thinking about bagging a peak. Great fit and totally comfortable. It's not a back country boot because it's not made for a back country binding. But this boot does make turning a x-country ski a lot easier. Highly recommended.
The best boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these boots! I use them for backcountry style and they are stylish and extremely comfortable. The thing that is the most amazing for lace boots is how well the laces stay put and don't loosen while skiing. Also, I never have cold toes EVER when skiing where my husband has another pair and after a while becomes cold without the proper socks. I could go barefoot in them and be comfortable. I wish I could find a winter boot this comfortable and warm.
I do have a narrow foot but I feel they are comfortable still especially with a wool sock on. The fit was true to size.
Wanted to like this...
...but the boot is too wide for my foot & heel so I'm returning these. I have no comment on the performance of this boot for BC X-country skiiing.
|EU||US MEN||UK||MONDO||US WOMEN|