A Commuter's Staple.
You'll find the Alchemy Equipment Men's 150GSM Cotton Tech Knit Shirt at the crossroads of comfort, style, and technical performance. It boasts a blended fabric of combed cotton fibers and Primaloft yarn, which not only wicks away moisture, but dries quickly to ensure that you're able to transition from the saddle to the office chair with ease.
- A technical, dapper shirt for commuting or casual wear
- Fabric is stretchy and moisture-wicking
- Button-up design maintains an office-friendly look
- Semi-fitted construction promotes a modern feel
- Q & A
High quality, super comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
To be honest, I love this shirt - it feels amazing and it looks pretty cool and modern compared to most of the button-ups I own. My only complaint is that the length of the body is too long to wear untucked, and because of the way the material drapes, when I tuck it into my pants, it can at times look muffin-top-like. However, I got a number of compliments when I wore it so maybe I'm just overly-critical. If you're a tall guy or have a long torso it would be awesome worn untucked.