LaVal II Low GTX Hiking Shoe
The LaVal II Low GTX Hiking Shoe blends casual everyday style with trail-ready performance to give you a versatile shoe that can tackle any adventure. It's got a durable suede upper that'll withstand the wear and tear of your travels on the trail, and comes equipped with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort liner to shut out moisture from falling rain, growing puddles, and creek crossings. Michelin Pulsar rubber in the outsole delivers uncompromising grip on wet rocks and slippery roots, so you can keep your feet under you regardless of the conditions. Your stride on long treks will be nice and smooth thanks to AKU's Elica technology, which follows the anatomical shape and movement of your foot to reduce impact and strain as you move over technical terrain. Finally, your comfort will receive a boost thanks to the cushioned midsole, soft footbed, and relaxed fit.
- Stylish and versatile shoe for day hikes and adventures around town
- Gore-Tex liner keeps out moisture but won't trap heat
- Michelin rubber outsole ensures high-quality grip in any conditions
- Elica technology ensures a smooth stride along the trail
- Suede upper delivers everyday style and lots of durability
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|