Sleep is for the weak.
Inspired by rugged athletes who hike more than they sleep, the Ahnu Women's Sugarpine II Hiking Shoes offer bold style and comfortable support. The upper is crafted from waterproof mesh, leather, and suede and lined in moisture-wicking mesh, which creates a breathable fit that protects your feet from wet conditions on the mountain. The gusseted tongue and rubber toe block dirt and rocks from sneaking in, while the non-marking Vibram sole with self-cleaning lugs provide necessary traction on wet or dry surfaces. Combined with Numentum Technology, the removable dual-density EVA footbed and molded nylon shank give your feet a lightweight feel with sleek style and supportive cushioning.
- Durable hiking shoes for mixed conditions
- Waterproof design keeps your feet dry
- Leather and synthetic upper is tough and breathable
- TPU shanks for added stability
- Vibram soles hold traction on slick surfaces
- EVA footbed for comfort on long walks
- Lace closure lets you customize the fit
- Q & A
Very comfortable hiking show
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We bought this for our daughter who generally doesn't like to wear hiking shoes. She says that these are great! Glad we were able to find something that was comfortable for her.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|