- Detail Images
Preparing for the Big One.
After years of hard work, you finally qualified for that marathon you've always dreamed about running, so you're not going to let anything—including a cool, blustery spring—from keep you from your training. Good thing you have the Adidas Women's Supernova Storm Jacket. Crafted to keep you warm and dry through those early morning training runs, this jacket is made from fabric that sweeps sweat away from your skin. The full-zip front and high collar provide adjustable coverage for comfort through constantly changing conditions, while thumbholes keep your sleeves in place so you can focus on preparing for the best race you've ever run.
- A jacket designed for running on blustery and chilly days
- Climalite fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Reflective details ensure visibility in low light
- Zippered hand pockets keep essentials secure
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
Normally people do not associate thin with protective. However this jacket is just that. wore this during a summer rain shower and it held up really great and dried quickly after being out of the rain. it's also pretty soft and the finger gaiters are on point. If you are looking for an active layer to wear or something to look fly in I would highly recommend this jacket.