Give yourself a boost.
When you're planning on leaving home far behind on your run, you need a shoe you can count on. With lots of stabilizing tech and energy-returning cushioning, the Adidas Solar Glide ST Boost Running Shoe has you covered with reliable comfort and performance when your run takes you out in the boonies. It's equipped with a Boost midsole for responsive cushioning that performs in any climate, and a Solar Propulsion Rail that works with the midsole to provide stability and fight over-pronation. A comfortable heel counter holds your heel and Achilles in an optimal position, but feels allows for free motion and feels anything but restrictive.
In the upper you've got engineered mesh that's breathable and allows for plenty of stable flex, so your feet stay cool and free on your run. A specially designed torsion system ensures that you have a smooth from landing to push off, giving you a more efficient stride for quicker and easier running. Whether you're running on wet or dry roads, a Stretchweb outsole is there to keep you on your feet with reliable traction and plenty of flex.
- A stability shoe with energy return and lots of comfort
- Boost midsole gives you a responsive stride in any climate
- Solar Propulsion Rail stabilizes foot for greater performance
- Heel counter provides a secure hold and freeing comfort
- Breathable mesh upper allows your foot to flex naturally
- Torsion system provides a smooth transition through your stride
- Stretchweb outsole grips any surfaces and stays flexible
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|