Stay in your element.
The last thing you want when you're in your groove and flying through city blocks is to be taken out of it by discomfort in your running shoe. For a smooth and comfortable ride on all of your urban adventures get the Adidas Pureboost Element Running Shoe.
Key to this shoe is a Boost midsole that stays soft but gives you lots of energy return for an energized stride. The upper is made from a stretchy circular knit for maximum freedom of movement and adaptive support, while a Stretchweb outsole provides plenty of grip and lets your foot flex naturally with the midsole for better performance at speeds and a greater comfort level. The outsole also has added support in the heel to reduce impact during your landing phase, letting you grind out long miles without mounting discomfort. You've got a lock down fit and a wider forefoot to help provide natural support during quick movements, so you can round quick corners and skirt sluggish pedestrians with ease.
- A lightweight running shoe with energy return and natural support
- Boost midsole stays light and maximizes comfort and energy return
- KCircular knitted upper allows freedom and adaptability to movement
- Stretchweb outsole provides grip and allows the foot to flex
- Added outsole support on the heel gives you a smoother landing
- Lock down fit provides support for quick movements around corners
- Q & A
Narrow, but all around great shoes.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Great shoe for working, and exploring the town.
Great, comfortable shoe but narrow
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
I bought this shoe because I needed a new shoe for work. I'm on my feet for hours and the boost unit in the midsole is great for that. The shoe is super comfortable, but is very narrow almost like a sock. As I have worn them in, they have started to stretch out and are even more comfortable. I would definitely recommend this shoe to a friend.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|