- Detail Images
Ready for prime time.
Not too hot and not too cold, the Adidas Women's Primeknit Wool Hooded Long-Sleeve T-Shirt offers temperature-regulating comfort when you're getting after it in the great outdoors. Its Primeknit wool construction keeps you cool when you work up a sweat, warm when you're fighting the chill, and is ultra-smooth against your skin for plush comfort. Not to mention the fact that it fights off the build up of funky odors when your adventure is especially demanding. Raglan sleeves enhance your range of motion when you're climbing trees, and integrated thumb holes add extra protection against blustery winds when the weather takes a turn.
- Temperature-regulating, high-performance shirt for activities
- Wool fabric resists odor, wicks moisture, and regulates temp
- Slim fit clings to your shape for maximum performance
- Raglan sleeve construction enhances your range of motion
- Reflective details offer visibility on after-dark runs
- Thumbholes cinch out cold, unwanted gusts
- Q & A
Versatile Layering Piece
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
This piece has become a staple in my wardrobe, both for adventuring and casual wear. It worked perfectly layered under a vest for chilly runs and hikes this winter and now I am wearing it as a stand-alone this spring. The wool is lightweight and soft (not itchy; feels almost like cashmere). It is form-fitting and stretchy, but doesn't migrate when it gets sweaty. Overall, I am happy with the versatility of this top!