Why We Like The Terrex Trailmaker Mid GTX Hiking Boot
For days where we want to set the pace high, we lace up these wildly lightweight hiking boots. We can handle mixed conditions in these versatile shoes thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX membrane and the rugged Traxion outsole. These terrain-ready boots are as stable, durable, and breathable as they are stylish, so we feel equally comfortable on the trail and off.
- Fast-paced hiking boot for any day on the trail
- GORE-TEX sheds water while maintaining breathability
- Stretchy ripstop mesh provides comfortable, airy construction
- Abrasion-resistant upper grants lightweight protection
- High Traxion rubber outsole grips on variable terrain
- Comfy EVA midsole provides long-lasting cushioning
- Item #ADAZ013
- Upper Material
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [overlays] TPU
- High Traxion rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 7.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.