Swiftness meets protection.
Expect a swift performance in any conditions while fast-packing or on a day hike in the Adidas Women's Terrex Swift R Mid GTX Hiking Boot. A Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof protection in a highly breathable package for speedy hiking. The mesh upper enhances ventilation in the summer's warm weather or when your blood really starts pumping.
If you're carrying a heavy pack, the wicking molded sockliner and EVA midsole will keep your foot cushioned and stable while you tackle the trail. Additional support and stability comes when the laces are locked down utilizing the stability that the upper can provide. A hinged heel design keeps your foot locked and secure in the boot while a TPU cap protects your toes and prevents bruising.
Even if the trail is wet, sandy, or rocky, the approach specific Continental rubber sole grips. The heel design and cut helps with breaking on steep downhills so your knees won't have to work as hard. 5 milimeter lugs really dig in when the trail conditions are questionable or if you're moving fast.
- Lightweight hiking boot for fast-packing or day hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof and breathable protection
- Breathable mesh upper helps keep feet cool and provides stability
- EVA midsole is lightweight and provides long term cushioning
- Removable molded sockliner enhances comfort and keeps foot cool
- Continental rubber sole has deep lugs for excellent traction
- Hinged heel design keeps foot secure and locked into the boot
- 6 eyelets allow for personalized lacing giving a custom fit