Why We Like The Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue
The elastic heel strap separates the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue Hiking Shoe from most mid-cuff hiking boots. It has a bit more heel support without inhibiting freedom of movement. Rocky, technical sections of the trail feel a whole lot easier, and there's still plenty of stability for the long stretch. Underfoot, this shoe uses Adidas's Boost midsole for maintaining soft cushioning and shock absorption.
- Running-inspired hiking shoe feels light, secure, and swift
- Primeblue upper with seamless mesh paneling for breathability
- Shock-absorbing midsole reinforced with a stability frame
- Continental rubber sole ensures traction on dry and wet surfaces
- Item #ADAZ023
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Primeblue (50% textile (75% recycled))
- Boost [stabilization frame] EVA
- Continental rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8.5] 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.