- Detail Images
Meet Your New Trail Guide.
He'll be eager to lead the way up the trail when he's wearing the Adidas Outdoor Boys' Terrex AX2R Climaproof Hiking Shoe. With a textile and mesh upper, this lightweight hiker helps keep his feet cool and comfortable as the day warms and the trail gets steeper. A cushioned and shock-absorbing construction keeps his feet comfortable on the journey, while a lugged rubber outsole ensures traction whether he's on the trail or playing on the lake shore after camp has been set up.
- Help him enjoy his next adventure with these lightweight hikers
- Textile and mesh upper for durable, breathable comfort
- Lightweight midsole absorbs shock and provides support
- Traxion lugged outsole ensures grip and traction
- Bungee lacing system for an easy, secure fit
- Q & A
My Son Loves this Shoe!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 1
I got these shoes for my 8 year old son. His favorite thing about them is that they are "sticky". He climbs routes and does long hikes in them. When asked what he didn't like about them, he said, "there is nothing I don't like about them".
I would recommend this shoe to anyone not just kids.