Taking on the role of the lightweight, performance trainer in Adidas' Aerobounce line, the Men's Aerobounce PR Shoe offers a low-to-the-ground design and responsive cushioning to keep you moving fast and in comfort. The engineered mesh upper with minimal overlays does its part to provide a sock-like fit that adapts to your foot and keep cool air flowing through, while the internal heel counter holds your foot securely in place for stability on longer road runs. The padded collar and tongue work together to add more comfort, and the full-length Bounce midsole delivers a springy ride for you to set a faster pace with. With a 10mm drop, this shoe has enough cushioning to help you take on multi-mile runs, while the Continental rubber outsole grips slick and slippery surfaces with exceptional traction and durability.
- Lightweight, responsive performance trainer with big comfort
- Engineered mesh keeps cool air flowing through
- Bounce midsole puts a springy bounce in your stride
- Heel counter helps stabilize the ride
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort
- Grippy Continental rubber outsole offers traction
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my brother for Christmas. He was in need of a good shoe for weight training at the gym, and this is a great choice. It is lightweight, with a breathable upper. The best part is the sole though, it is very flat and a great platform for a strong foundation while training. Nice shoe to keep you healthy.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|