Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe
Inspired by the most wicked awesome marathon in the world, the Adidas Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe will help you crush your goal time in any race, whether you're racing through your local streets or setting out from Hopkinton (pronounced Hawpkinton) on a sunny Monday morning. A lightweight design, super breathable upper, and responsive Boost midsole all help you stay light and fast on your feet as you cruise towards the finish line. With each step you take the Boost cushioning returns your own energy to keep you moving quickly even when you start to fatigue late in the race. The updated outsole now offers more traction then ever, so you won't have to slow down when fickle weather sends buckets of rain your way. The outsole also features a flexible design, which, along with a midsole torsion system, helps ensure a smooth transition from heel-strike to toe-ff when you're picking up the pace. Tack on a lightweight upper design that uses microfibers instead of traditional overlays to create structure, and you've got a shoe that offers a speedy, weightless feel during your next big race.
- Lightweight running shoes for race days and speedy workouts
- Boost midsole keeps your stride energized even when you're fading
- Continental Rubber outsole offers traction in wet or dry conditions
- Torsion system and flexible outsole provide smooth gait transitions
- Breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cooler in hot weather
- Upper uses microfiber to create structure for a lightweight feel
Awesome Road Shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these shoes recently and I love them! I ran a road race in them and ran my fastest mile in years. They are speedy. I would say they run a bit small. I usually wear a women's 9 or 9.5 in running shoes and I have a 9.5 in them and could probably even wear a 10. These are the first Adidas running shoes I have owned and I'm a believer!
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||HEEL - TOE|