- Detail Images
Reach for the ADD Women’s Duck Down Long Synched Waist Coast when you need to brave the cold New York air on your way to a matinee showing on Broadway. Enjoy a day of culture and arts underneath a lightweight nylon silhouette packed with robust down insulation. Fasten the over-sized kimono-like buttoned collar and satin figure-flattering belt for style and warmth as you walk the streets of The Big Apple. Elasticated cuffs and adjustable bottom hem add winter-fighting function to this elegant, playbill-seeking style.
- A feminine down coat with elegant style
- Nylon silhouette synched at the waist by a satin ton sur ton belt
- Quality down feathers offer snug thermal insulation
- Oversized collar snaps closed for winter weather protection
- Two-way zipper provides adjustable comfort in changing temperatures
- Pockets are hidden on the front for hands-free storage
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs helps to trap in heat
- Q & A
Very chic but the zip-out hood is small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 42
This is light, narrow-fitting and stylish city coat; the substantial down fill makes up for the very thin and not very technical material. There is a hood that zips out from the back of the collar but it's small (would not accommodate much of a hat) and not insulated. Did not get a chance to test it in wind or snow as the style doesn't suit me and it's going back. But it's a style upgrade from the normal city parkas from TNF, etc.