Upgrade your cable lock.
When you're rolling through your neighborhood on your daily errand run, lock up with the Abus Steel-O-Chain 5805K Key Chain Lock. This handy and light lock is a sure fire upgrade from light duty steel cables, and perfect for suburban corner stores and cafes. It's built with 5-millimeter thick temper hardened square chain links to keep your ride secure, and a nylon sleeve to protect your ride from scratches, and the chain from the elements. The lock uses a key system that's tricky to pick, and comes with two keys so you can keep a backup in your sock drawer at all times.
- A lightweight chain that's tougher than cable locks
- Sturdy temper hardened steel withstands cutting
- Nylon sleeve protects your paint job and the chain
- Ideal for suburban errand running and hitting the cafe
- Equipped with two keys so you can always have a backup
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A great little lock for my old Schwinn when I go to the grocery or the downtown bars. It's long enough to reach around the frame and the bike rack, or lamppost or modest size tree. A fabric sleeve protects the paint on my old classic steed. Don't leave home without it.