Putting portly packs to shame.
Designed for demanding hikes where maximizing speed is key, the Mammut Lithia Light Backpack keeps you moving fast on the trail without weighing you down with excess, unnecessary features. The Lithia Light is tailored to the shorter torsos of female hikers for an optimal fit on the trail. Its supportive back panel is well-padded, with ventilated channels promoting air exchange when you're slogging through the oppressive heat of summer. Likewise, the perforated foam shoulder straps bolster heavy loads without stifling you in sweat while the anatomically contoured belt distributes weight along your hips for easier carrying.
The pack itself is a classic top-loading design, with the secure-clipping buckle and side cinch-down straps minimizing overall bulk for a more streamlined carrying experience. Its 28-liter capacity is sized just right for carrying all your gear on the trail, with ample room for an extra jacket, trail snacks, and your trusty camera. There's also a convenient hip belt pocket for quickly grabbing and stashing items without sorting through the pack's main compartment. Hydration reservoir compatibility allows for drinking on-the-go (reservoir not included) and the pole carrier attaches to your trekking poles for easier carrying.
- Streamlined daypack for demanding female hikers
- 28-liter capacity is sized just right for hiking
- Classic top-loading design with side cinch-down straps
- Ventilated, well-padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Hydration-compatible design (reservoir not included)
- Main compartment fits a rain jacket, snacks, and camera
- Zippered hip belt pocket for accessing small essentials
- Trekking pole carrier system