- Detail Images
Spend a weekend hiking the Lost Coast Trail with all your camping essentials in the Shasta Backpack from Alps Mountaineering. Its tubular frame keeps the pack light while ensuring the stability you need while trekking over those sandy beaches, and adjustments at the padded waist belt and shoulder straps assure a secure, comfy fit. The Shasta is a traditional top loader, and the lid extends to give more capacity because you always seem to have more gear when it's time to go home.
Before you cross one of the various rivers on the Lost Coast, be sure to tuck the Shasta in its included rain cover; it doesn't protect your gear if you fall into the water, but it will shed all the water spraying on you as you pass. An internal pocket with a tube port is designed specifically for a hydration reservoir and tube. The bottom compartment accommodates a compressed sleeping bag, and compression straps assure a well-secured load.
- Spend a weekend in nature with this pack carrying the essentials
- Lightweight tubular frame with adjustable shoulders and waist
- Traditonal top loader with extendable, removable lid
- Pocket and port for hydration reservoir and tube
- Bottom compartment accommodates sleeping bag
- Included rain cover protects camping gear from wet weather
- Front and side neoprene pockets secure bottles and layers