- Detail Images
Quick-drying support for triathletes.
The Zoot Women's Performance Tri 6in Short delivers the supportive fit and quick-drying comfort demanded by triathletes. Performance Endura+ fabric dries quickly once you leave the water, ensuring you're not sopping-wet as you progress to the bike and run stages. This fabric actively pulls perspiration off your skin, aiding in your body's evaporative cooling process when you're pushing yourself to the absolute limit.
Seeing that it's meant for all three stages of a triathlon, this short uses a low-profile, quick-drying Integra SBR 2D chamois. This chamois is constructed with a double-layered, brushed fleece that absorbs the road vibration resonating through your bike, but without compromising dexterity or key movements in the swim and run stages. SeamLink stitching optimizes its stretch characteristics and virtually eliminates chaffing from the racing equation. To prevent the sausage effect of narrower, elastic-bound grippers, the Performance BIOwrap secures the leg bottoms across a wider area, all without binding or bunching uncomfortably.
- Swim, bike, and run in supportive, quick-drying comfort
- Performance Endura+ fabric dries quickly to prevent chafing
- Integra SBR 2D chamois provides low-profile shock absorption
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from harsh sunlight
- SeamLink stitching optimizes its stretch and combats irritation
- Performance BIOwrap secures leg bottoms without pinching or binding
- Hip holster pockets are handy for retrieving energy gels