Just don't play volleyball and drive at the same time—it's super dangerous.
Zeal designed the Zeta Polarized Sunglasses to protect your eyes while you play in the sun. Wear these sunglasses whether you are playing volleyball or just driving in your car.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Z Resin makes a durable frame, and it's made from castor bean oil so there is less stress on the environment
- Hyperion lenses give you glass-level clarity and the toughness of polycarbonate
- Polarized tech cuts horizontal glare so you can see better in bright conditions
- ProFlex rubber keeps these shades from slipping off of your face
- Q & A
Ellume - ZEAL's Plant Based Sunglasses
Experience the world through ellume, the ZEAL Optics plant-based lens. Engineered with polarized protection and color enhancers, ellume offers a lighter finished weight and incredible clarity while reducing our environmental impact.
My mom loves them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My mom is a big sunglass person and she loves them. Says the optical clarity is amazing and they look great!
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 120 mm
Frame Width: 138 mm
Lens Height: 40 mm
Lens Width: 62 mm
Bridge: 18 mm
Zeal Zeta Sunglasses - Polarized
I got these for my daily drivers, but find myself using them for running, hiking, and yoga.
Super cute frame and color, and the lens is second to none!
Awesome fit, and Color!
These are such a good glass, the optical clarity is amazing and the fit is perfect! Not too big, not too little, just right.