Zeal Nomad Goggles
Select style & size:Select options
- Dark Night/Dark Grey,One Sizesale $90.30
- Fruit Punch/Alchemy Mirror,One Sizesale $90.30
- Dark Night/Jade Mirror,One Sizesale $90.30
- Pacific Moss/Phoenix Mirror,One Sizesale $90.30
Ride it all.
Regardless of the light condition, the Zeal Nomad Goggle is a great choice to keep your vision robust when you're out at the resort or in the backcountry. The lens is polarized to cut glare and offers 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC light. Anti-fogging tech keeps things clear when your session starts to heat up, and the helmet-friendly design includes silicone on the adjustable strap's inner side so it won't slide around as you rip all over the mountain.
- Decked-out goggles for skiing and snowboarding
- Anti-fog tech keeps your vision clear during storm days
- Triple-foam provides a stable, comfy platform for face
- Helmet compatible so you won't go without dome protection
- Lenses protect against UVA, UVB, and UVC solar rays
- Silicone on straps grips helmet for locked positioning
- Q & A
Everyday Goggle for Every Rider
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these as a gift for a friend and here's what he had to say: "I’ve used these goggles everyday this season, and find that they work well in low and high light situations. The vents, strategically placed below the lens on each side, work well. I have only fogged up once this season—and was quickly able to remedy the issue by stretching the goggles out to provide more airflow. These will meet the needs of most riders, and at an entry level price point."
Snowboarding With Zeal Optics
Meet the Zeal Optics Snowboard Team. #FindYourZeal
Welcome To Winter 2019
We can feel it-- A sense of energy and readiness to get out there on the mountain. A need to find ourselves covered in snow and surrounded by others deep in the pursuit of adventure. A resolution to not back down from a challenge, jump, or gnarly hill.
Let it rip this winter friends. There’s good times ahead.
The Nomad Goggle - By ZEAL Optics
Featuring the best optics on the market, with ZEAL’s Optimum, Polarized and Automatic quiver-killer spherical lenses, the Nomad’s vista-shattering peripheral view, lightweight frame and packable design, make it perfect for life on the road, the backcountry approach or a weekend day trip. Nomad’s versatile, unisex styling and high-end, three-layer foam system provide a custom fit for nearly every face and its neutral brow-line allows it to lock up with helmets for a flush, gap-free fit.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The Nomads have a killer look to them but they were too large on my face. Everything about them from the clean, sharp style to the Photochromic lens that adjusts to the outdoor conditions makes these the ideal goggles but for me, they were too big.
The scratch resistant lens was actually pecked by my Peachfaced Lovebird. This animal was not able to scratched it, so it's safe to say these lenses are impeckible.
Are all these lenses really photochromatic and polarized for only $119??? Seems very affordable to what those lenses usually cost.
|OPTIMUM POLARIZED AUTOMATIC+ LENSES|
|AUTO+ RB||38 - 20%||S2 - 3||all conditions|
|AUTO+ GB||38 - 18%|
|AUTO+ YB||33 - 17%|
|OPTIMUM POLARIZED LENSES|
|POLARIZED DARK GREY||10%||S3||bluebird|
|SKY BLUE MIRROR||65%||S1||stormy days|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)