Zeal Helix Polarized Sunglasses - Men's
Select style & size:Select options
- Shiny Blue/Copper, One Sizesale $52.13
- Shiny Black/Copper, One Sizesale $52.13
- Matte Black/Dark Grey, One Sizesale $52.13
- Shiny Silver/Copper, One Sizesale $52.13
Feel more alive under the sun than ever before.
Nothing erases stress like a run down the beach, because the polarized Zeal Helix Sunglasses blocks out the sharp rays and the gentle waves soothe your stormy mind. This aggressive frame shape hangs on despite turtle hurtles or while playing a spontaneous game of two-hand-touch football. All the while, the super-curved design keeps the UV rays out from all directions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Z-Resin frame provides a durable, secure fit with ProFlex technology, but is made from castor bean oil, a sustainable plant that reduces carbon emissions
- Polarized Hyperion lenses reduce glare, resist scratching, and provide optical clarity, especially on the water, snow, or road
- Highly curved lenses enable ample peripheral coverage while running or riding a bike
- Adjustable MyFit nose pads allow a custom, secure fit for your more active days outdoors
- Q & A
Ivan testing Zeal Performance
Zeal Helix Sunglasses - Polarized
Great Sport Lens
This Sunglass is awesome! The lens wraps perfect and the adjustable nose pads are great for fitting just right. The rubber "Spring" on the temples is great for riding with a helmet or running with a hat, as it doesn't compromise the stability of the glass with jarring movements. Highly recommend these!
|ELLUME POLARIZED DARK GREY||9%||3||bluebird|
|ELLUME POLARIZED HORIZON BLUE||12%|
|ELLUME POLARIZED COPPER||14%||2|
|ELLUME POLARIZED ROSE||25%||everyday|
|ELLUME POLARIZED BLUEBIRD HT||33%|
|AUTOSUN||26 - 19%||2 - 3||all conditions|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)