Reach your exercising equilibrium without interference from the sun.
With one stride at a time and the polarized Zeal Equinox Sunglasses shielding your eyes, you blow through your normal six miles and lose count as your body, soul, and the landscape meld into one. Nothing can break you out of your zen-like running trance with your steps setting the rhythm and this sporty shade's polarized lenses blocking the harsh UV rays and reflecting glare.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Z-Resin frame provides a durable, secure fit with ProFlex technology, but is made from castor bean oil, a sustainable plant that reduces carbon emissions
- Polarized Hyperion lenses reduce glare, resist scratching, and provide optical clarity, especially on the water, snow, or road
- Highly curved lenses enable ample peripheral coverage while running or riding a bike
- Adjustable MyFit nose pads allow a custom, secured fit for your more active days outdoors
- Medium fit works well for women
- Q & A
Ellume - ZEAL's Plant Based Sunglasses
Experience the world through ellume, the ZEAL Optics plant-based lens. Engineered with polarized protection and color enhancers, ellume offers a lighter finished weight and incredible clarity while reducing our environmental impact.
great lens, bad frame
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Lenses provide great clarity in almost any light,
however frames have snapped on me twice in the past ten months.
Would not recommend until there is major update to the model
are these 'copper' lenses dark enough for...
are these 'copper' lenses dark enough for really bright sunny conditions?
The copper lens only allows 14% Visual Light Transmission (VLT) and would be pretty perfect for bright days.
Zeal Equinox Sunglasses - Polarized
Great Cycling Glass
I got these as an update to some lifestyle Zeals that I LOVE and I wasn't disappointed!
I wear these while cycling Wasatch Canyon Rim and they have yet to let me down. Great fit, good wrap and awesome lens.