More than just a pretty face.
The Zeal Epic Polarized Sunglasses might look too good to be food for much except bumping your swagger, but these slick-looking shades are loaded with all kinds of super-hero tech to keep your vision clear.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hyperion lenses give you the toughness of polycarbonate with the clarity of glass
- Z Resin, made from natural castor oil, creates light, strong, and flexible frames without damaging the planet
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare so you can see better on water, on the road, and pretty much anywhere the sun shines
- SPF film is imbedded directly onto the lenses to block 100% of UV radiation and 95% of HEV rays that can jack up your eyes
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process means a smaller carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic ProFlex Rubber lines strategic inside spots to prevent slippage