If you win, you're definitely getting your ears pierced.
You eye the five cards in your hand through your Zeal All In Polarized Sunglasses. The pot grows richer. You're almost in over your head when a beautiful, if overdressed, woman walks up, pulls the gaudy diamond earrings from her ears, and adds them to the growing pile of cash. She says something about luck, but after all the martinis you've had, who needs luck?
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hyperion lenses give you the toughness of polycarbonate with the clarity of glass
- Z Resin, made from natural castor oil, creates light, strong, and flexible frames without damaging the planet
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare to keep your vision clear in bright conditions
- SPF film is imbedded directly onto the lenses to block 100% of UV radiation and 95% of HEV rays that can jack up your eyes
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process means a smaller carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic ProFlex Rubber lines strategic inside spots to prevent slippage
- Q & A
All In by Zeal Optics
The large fit of the ALL IN allows for optimum coverage and superior clarity. This frame can handle whatever you throw at it. The ALL IN is a large-frame sunglass with a wrap-around design for active lifestyles that demand the ultimate in visual protection, clarity and style. If you are biking on the trails, skating down the road or lounging around, you are protected from glare and UV rays, allowing your eyes to look cool and be comfortable.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I like them! Maybe you will
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: One Size
I must say that this is one of the best lenses I've ever had and as a sunglass 'addicted' I've got quite a few from all major brands that you can possibly think and Zeal lenses came right there on top of the list with some of them.
The frame sits very well, really comfortable and light although bear in mind the Zeal All In does really cover totally the corner of the eyes giving a great wrap around and I tend to believe is an 'ideal' size for a 5'9 guy but could be a little too big for someone shorter.
The only reason that I did not give 5* is that the transmission of the lenses could have been a bit darker nevertheless a very good and well made sunglasses.
What are the measurements?
Temple Length: 117 mm
Frame Width: 145 mm
Lens Height: 42 mm
Lens Width: 68 mm
Bridge: 18 mm
I'm all in:)
So RAD! Adjustable fit, comfortable and awesome polarized lens. I have a medium sized face and they fit perfect!
Great for LIFE
I uses these for everything. Fly fishing, Touring, Driving.. They are ideal for style, function and LIFE! Cool frame, better lens...