Swift without sacrifice.
The Zamberlan Women's Trackmaster GTX RR Hiking Boot delivers sure-footed confidence and agility for fast day hikes, but without sacrificing durability or essential foot protection required when you're scaling rugged alpine terrain. Weighing just over one pound, the Trackmaster GTX RR Hiking Boot keeps you moving quickly when long mileage must be covered and time is of the essence.
It's crafted of Italian Perwanger split-leather for uncompromising quality and dependable protection from everyday abrasion on the trail, complete with a Hydrobloc treatment that sheds outside moisture. Impregnated inside the leather is a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane, which keeps your feet pleasantly dry when you're subjected to heavy rainfall and the shallow stream crossing on the trail. This waterproof construction allows perspiration to escape with its breathable pores, so your feet won't soak in perspiration, only to create irritation issues and funkiness after long hikes.
Looking underfoot, you'll find a Vibram Star Lite sole that was developed in conjunction with Zamberlan for the best possible grip, even on the wet rocks and slimy roots you'll encounter on the trail. It's designed on Zamberlan's ZBK backpacking last with a women's-specific fit. This means it's anatomically contoured to the female foot, plus it's stable and supportive as you rack up long miles on the trail.
- Move swiftly without sacrificing grip or durability
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof, highly breathable
- Perwanger split-leather for comfort and rugged durability
- Rubber toe rand protects toes from stubbing on sharp rocks
- Zamberlan ZBK backpacking last with women's-specific fit
- Vibram Star Lite sole for uncompromising grip and stability
- Italian-made with the premium materials and rich detail
Note: Zamberlan's EU sizing differs from other European brands. Use your US shoe size to determine proper conversion.
|EU||US Men||US Women|