Ranger Plus GTX Boot
When wet and muddy hikes have you feeling like you're in some kind of advanced tactical mission, you'll be glad you've got the performance and comfort of the Zamberlan Ranger Plus GTX Boot. Designed to give you the feel and agility of a running shoe with the protection and stability of a boot, the Ranger Plus will keep you going through even the toughest weather. Water-resistant leather helps bead off rain while tacking on durability, and the Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane ensures that no moisture will soak through to your socks. You've also got a Vibram Sky Running Advanced outsole that delivers reliable traction in variable conditions, and also brings steady comfort through long treks. Special shock-absorbing cushioning also works to fight foot fatigue on extended missions, and the soft upper collar helps provide added comfort when wet and wild weather leave comfort in short supply.
- Tactical boot with protection and comfort for wet-weather hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane protects your feet from downpours and wet trails
- Vibram outsole provides steady grip and comfort for long treks
- Water-resistant leather upper delivers trail-ready durability
- Special last ensures greater volume inside the boot
- Midsole stabilizes and absorbs shock to help you through hard miles
- Zamberlan recommends ordering size smaller for an accurate fit
Note: Zamberlan's EU sizing differs from other European brands. Use your US shoe size to determine proper conversion.
|EU||US Men||US Women|