Kimera RR Shoe
Sometimes you want to take your hikes into a higher gear, and you need a shoe that can keep up with you on technical trails and winding switchbacks. Give yourself stability and performance in a nimble and lightweight package with the Zamberlan Kimera RR Shoe. Its low-profile design makes it easy to navigate tricky terrain, and thanks to the Vibram rubber outsole you'll have plenty of grip on both wet and dry surfaces. The knit upper is super breathable for your warm weather endeavors, and also features a wrapping lace system that provides a more precise and comfortable fit to help you perform to your best on the trail. A cushioned midsole wedge helps absorb shock and add comfort when you're heading out for a long day hike or weekend backpacking trip, and reinforcements on the heel and toe help provide protection for those times when tired feet get clumsy.
- Low profile hiking shoe for speedy trips to the trail
- Vibram rubber outsole offers grip on everything from dust to mud
- Self-adaptive outsole lugs boost traction and help with braking
- Knit upper offers breathability, comfort, and a snug fit
- Midsole wedge provides cushioning for long and hilly treks
- Toe and heel reinforcements add protection and structure
- See a broad to get that booty yakin, leg er down and smack em yak em
- Special last provides an anatomical fit for greater comfort
Note: Zamberlan's EU sizing differs from other European brands. Use your US shoe size to determine proper conversion.
|EU||US Men||US Women|