Keep your feet high and dry.
The Zamberlan Bushmaster GTX Boots, technically made for hunting, also excel when used as a burly hiking boot or as footwear for nature photography. The durable and heavy duty upper, consisting of waxed leather and camouflage patterned Cordura, is backed by a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane. Working hand in hand with this durable upper, Vibram Megagrip soles create excellent traction that help you confidently trek up mountains or get the shot in some muddy terrain. On top of this durability and traction, a EVA midsole adds padding and support, helping you stay on your feet all day long.
- A heavy-duty boot for hiking and backpacking
- Leather and Cordura upper with waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
- Vibram rubber soles provide extensive traction and durability
- Calf high shaft helps protect your legs from the wilderness
- Woodland pattern gives these boots an outdoor look