- Detail Images
It's a classic.
Be it a BLT or a super-stealthy muscle car, the classics are classic for a reason and the Zamberlan Men's 443 Trailblazer GTX Hiking Boot is no different. Touting Zamberlan's dependable engineering and modern fit, this boot built to tackle every day and trail-side use.
The Trailblazer features a split-grain Hydrobloc leather and Cordura upper, which are both lightweight and highly durable. A Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane offers breathable performance combined with waterproof protection, which means that sweaty vapors easily escape while precipitation stay on the outside of your boot. A Microtex collar and lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly. Additionally, the Zamberlan memory foam footbed and nylon midsole absorb impacts and provide day-long support, while the thermoplastic toe and heel double down on your protection against trail-side obstacles. And a Zamberlan Vibram Star Lite sole assures ample traction when you need it most.
- CLassic hiking boot with modern details for daily or trail use
- Hydrobloc leather and Cordura offers lightweight protection
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining safeguards foot
- Microtex collar wicks away moisture for dry comfort
- Footbed and midsole provides support and absorbs impacts
- Thermoplastic toe and heel bolster defense against obstalces
- Vibram outsole assures ample traction