- Detail Images
Very Important Bag.
When you win the lottery for one of the many long-distance treks across Yosemite, you feel a little like a VIP, and VIP's deserve the best backpacking equipment around, and that would include Yeti International's V.I.B. 400 Sleeping Bag. This bag barely weighs over a pound, and it's so compressible that you'll barely notice it while trekking over technical terrain. Its Crystal Down insulation keeps you warm in temperatures just above freezing.
Yeti outfitted the V.I.B. with a full down collar that, when paired with the adjustable hood, allows you to batten down the hatches when you wake up cold in the middle of the night. Alternatively, the full-length zipper lets you open the bag if you get too warm. An internal pocket stores phones, headphones, alarm clocks, or other essentials you want nearby when you wake up.
- Superlight sleeping bag for long-distance backpacking
- 36F temperature rating suitable for summer evenings
- Crystal Down insulation is light, lofty, and compressible
- Water-repellent and breathable shell keeps you comfortably dry
- Full down collar, adjustable hood, and full-length zipper
- Internal pocket stows headlamp and sleeping necessities