- Detail Images
Lux but not deluxe.
Though it hooks the Prospect Gloves up a host of premium features, Yeti Cycles recognizes the value of minimalist gloves that keep you in touch with the bike and the trail. Since it's the only one of Yeti's trail gloves to include a data tip finger, the Prospect also stands alone in keeping you connected to your touchscreen devices. Phones, computers, GPS units—whatever, the gloves don't come between you and your navigation, social media, or trail feel.
- Lightweight gloves for mountain bike abuse
- Perforated palm is imbued with silicone grip
- Body material wicks moisture and allows cooling airflow
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps you connected
- Adjustable closure ensures fit without discomfort
- Suede wiping surface gently handles brow sweat and mustache boogers
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
These gloves are great! They are touch screen compatible which is helpful when using your phone or touch screen bike computer.
Overall, these gloves breathe pretty well but I in the first few uses your palms will turn blue from the mesh. It washes off pretty easily though! I also found them to run slightly small. If you are right between sizes, size up!