Why We Like The Norrie 2.0 Short
The Yeti Cycles Norrie 2.0 Shorts are the baggies you need for cranking up the trail between stages and flying back down. These enduro-style shorts are comfortable with or without knee pads, and provide plenty of coverage to protect your skin from overgrowth and the occasional skid. The Norrie 2.0 features 2-way stretch construction and a gusseted crotch to ensure you can move and shift as-needed to navigate technical terrain. Glide patches ensure that your pedal strokes won't be inhibited by friction, while a webbing adjustment and silicone grip strip hold the waistband in place as you cruise around switchbacks and execute drops.
- A reliable trail short for superior comfort and performance
- Synthetic fabric promotes airflow to maintain comfort
- Easy to close and secure button waist closure
- Two-way stretch construction provides excellent mobility
- DWR finish repels oncoming rain showers and wheel spray
- Adjustable waist and silicone grips dial in the perfect fit
- Trail-inspired fit reduces snags and welcomes to knee pads
- Zippered cargo pockets carry trail-worthy essentials
- Item #YTIR17J
- 100% polyester, DWR finish
- 2 open hand, 2 zippered side
- tech webbing adjusters, internal silicone grip strip, double-snap closure with zip
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, enduro, trail
1.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.