- Detail Images
When it climbs.
When the temperatures and the trail both climb, the Stone Cold fabric of Yeti Cycles' Hayden Women's Jersey actively helps you keep cool. It's a rarity for the cycling industry, but "Stone Cold" isn't just empty hyperbole. The material is treated to literally cool you off in the presence of perspiration. We don't have the scientific wherewithal to measure this effect, but Yeti claims it can shed three or four degrees Fahrenheit, which can be all the difference on hot days when we're cleaning steep lines. Despite the fact that it uses it as a cooling catalyst, the material doesn't hoard sweat; instead, it wicks it away and sends it out into the hot summer air.
- A mountain bike jersey for hot days on summer trails
- Stone Cold material actively cools as you start to sweat
- Anti-odor inserts under the arms further aid in cooling airflow
- Wipe panel tucked under the hem for cleaning sweat off of lenses
- Stash pocket feeds into media routing for trail tunes
- Relaxed fit and t-shirt styling are trail-friendly and transitions to the after party
- Q & A
Super comfortable and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love how lightweight and breathable this jersey is, and it's comfortable for a full day of riding. I am 5'8" and 115lbs and I bought a small--it's semi-fitted but still feels loose enough to move around, and I love how soft it feels!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
This shirt is a nice and lightweight mountain biking short with a small mid back pocket. It has a buttery soft feeling . I ordered a large and it was a little tight in the chest, but has started to break in and less tight. But otherwise the softness is refreshing in a mountain bike jersey.