Yeti Cycles 740 Carbon Handlebar
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clampsale $64.00
- Coral, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clampsale $64.00
- Turquoise, 20mm Rise, 31.8mm Clampsale $64.00
740 Carbon Handlebar
Crafted with Yeti Cycle's highest grade carbon, the 740 Carbon Handlebar delivers lightweight, responsive, and durable performance that's just as adept at handling all-day, all-mountain adventures as it is at handling hard-charging, white-knuckle DH runs. Exceptionally ergonomic, the nine-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep give your wrists a natural, neutral position for lasting comfort, while the 20mm rise promotes a more upright position to better serve your aggressive enduro riding style. Not to mention the fact that the vibration damping properties of the carbon fiber fight off the onset of wrist fatigue to let you squeeze in a few extra laps.
- Light, stiff, and durable carbon fiber bar for enduro riding
- 20mm rise leans into your aggressive DH and enduro rides
- 9-degree backsweep with 5-degree upsweep keeps your wrists comfortable
Great bar at a great price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A very well made and lightweight bar for those not looking for an 800mm monstrosity. I'm 5'11", about 180lbs and have no concerns about this holding up on my trail bike. The only slight bummer is that if you want to go any shorter, the "do not cut past this line" line only knocks off a couple millimetres on each side.