A jack of all trades, Yes' Libre Snowboard is an excellent deck for the do-it-all rider who demands performance in all conditions. This board features a classic CamRock profile that has camber underfoot for power, pop and stability, and rocker in the tip and tail for increased flotation in the pow and less edge snaggability on trail. A directional twin at heart, the Libre has a slightly setback stance and a slightly lower (10-12%) volume in the tail, so it'll float reasonably well in the pow as long as your anchoring your back foot surf-style.
Internally, the deck utilizes a full poplar wood core that brings a predictable combination of durability and a lightweight feel. The extruded base allows for easy P-tex repairs and, when waxed properly, holds it own on cat-tracks and during powder frenzies. Plus, the Libre's biax glass helps provide a middle-of-the-road flex that is super versatile for pressing park features, doing the powder dance, sending side-hits, and everything you're likely to do in between.
- Do-it-all board for boosting, charging, jibbing, and everything else
- Directional twin allows for exceptional versatility and control
- Medium flex blends sturdiness with easy manipulation for max control
- Camrock profile blends edge holding camber and floaty rocker
- Poplar core is durable, lightweight, and provides a consistent flex
- Slightly setback stance allows for extra float and control in pow
- Biax glass balances out the flex and provides torsional rigidity
- Extruded base is durable and easily repaired for hard chargers