Tadashi Fuse absolutely kills the Whistler backcountry, popping pillows and launching gigantic kickers most riders can only dream of. Created for Tadashi's hard-charging, fly-over-anything riding style, the Yes TDF Snowboard delivers the poppy feel and powerful precision of a twin, traditional camber board.
True camber offers unmatched pop, power, and edge hold, helping you take aggressive lines with confidence and launch off kickers. The Mid-Bite outline pulls in the edges between the binding inserts by 1.5mm, creating a narrower waist for lightning quick edge-to-edge transitions while providing a wider area underfoot for stable landings and take-offs. And because Tadashi loves to ride on snorkel-deep days, the board's nose has a slightly higher volume than the tail, helping you make the most of natural hits, cliff drops, and pillow lines when the powder piles up.
- Powerful directional twin for all-mountain freestyle domination
- Fully camber for serious pop, response, and edge hold
- Mid-stiff flex delivers response and power
- Directional Volume Twin enhances float in powder
- Mid-Bite sidecut makes board nimble, yet stable
- Bamboo and paulownia stringers increase pop and shave weight
- Sintered base is fast and tough
- Q & A
Jumps, Pipe, Park?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This board rips if you are an advanced shredder looking for a ,modern camber option. The mid bite offers really quick toe to heal precision with a stompy platform underfoot.
Great for the park, pipe and backcountry jumping.
If you are jumping in the deep snow ...with a directional volume twin you will have more fun.