- Detail Images
Romp in the comp.
Sick of wetsuits with frustrating entry systems that don't even prevent cold water from hitting you like a ton of bricks every time you go underwater? XCEL Hawaii has you covered with the Men's X2 Comp 3/2mm Thermo Lite Full Wetsuit. This suit features an X2 front entry system that's a breeze to get in and out of and prevents flushing so you retain body heat and stay warm, and a plush Thermo Lite chest panel to further keep your body warm when the wind really starts to whip off the waves. Lighter and softer than traditional neoprene, the Limestone Veoprene construction is warm and extremely flexible without the bulk, so you don't feel like you're wearing some futuristic spacesuit in the line-up. It's also equipped with a QuickDry lining to get you dry in a hurry between the morning and afternoon sessions, while a GlideSkin collar and Water Barrier Inner Dam work in unison to prevent flushing.
- Lightweight, comfortable suit for max mobility in cool waters
- Watertight X2 chest-zip entry for comfort
- Thermo Lite chest panel deflects warmth-sapping winds
- Quick Dry lining accelerates dry time
- GlideSkin collar and internal water barrier prevent flushing
- XCEL Hawaii was founded in Sunset Beach, HI in 1982